Celebrating the businesses and leaders moving the IoT world forward, IoT Marketing and Industry Insights Webinars held the 2nd Annual Industry Insights IoT Awards on December 16. Hosted by IoT Marketing CMO and Host of Industry Insights Webinars Tiffani Neilson and BH IoT Group Partner Steve Brumer, the Industry Insights IoT Awards honors technology ecosystem professionals, connected solutions providers, and high-tech leaders driving innovation and digital transformation through the use of IoT.
The winners of the 2nd Annual Industry Insights IoT Awards are:
- CallPass for IoT Product of the Year
- Thales for Best IoT Security Solution
- Ready Wireless for Best Asset Tracking Solution
- OQ Technology for Space Tech Solution of the Year
- Hitachi Vantara for Top Tech for Good Award
- Energy Cloud for Greenest IoT Solution
- Bill Pugh for Digital Transformation Innovator of the Year
- DPloy Solutions by TBM Consulting for IoT Systems Integrator of the Year
- Joseph Perez for Thought Leader of the Year
- Steve Brumer for IoT Executive of the Year
“From application to deployment to consulting, this year’s Industry Insights IoT Awards winners truly exemplify leadership and excellence in the IoT landscape, paving the way for digital transformation across a number of sectors,” said host, Tiffani Neilson. “We’re proud to honor the achievements of these businesses and leaders pushing the IoT industry forward in the midst of disruption and adversity.”
The Industry Insights Webinars series brings together thought leaders, experts, and business professionals for a panel-style discussion with Q&A. After just approximately a year and a half since its initial launch, the series already averages between 1,200 to 2,500 live attendees across multiple platforms.
To watch a full replay of the 2nd Annual Industry Insights IoT Awards virtual ceremony, visit IoTMktg.com/2nd-Annual-Industry-Insights-IoT-Awards.