Five Best Practices for a Future-Proofed Supply Chain Strategy
Manufacturers continue to struggle with ongoing supply chain disruptions. Many are getting ahead by implementing strategies and technologies to gain greater visibility and control. Here are five best practices for a future-proofed supply chain that strikes the right balance between cost, inventory levels, and risk.
Download the article “5 Best Practices for a Future-Proofed Supply Chain Strategy” to learn steps you can implement immediately to regain control of your supply chain strategy.
Put this five-step plan into action to address supply chain problems while laying the foundation for a balanced, effective supply chain strategy going forward. The recommendations include both tactical and strategic approaches for optimizing your supply chain from end to end. You’ll learn how to proactively:
- Put boots on the ground at key suppliers to identify and resolve supplier issues and negotiate the most favorable terms.
- Begin searching for alternative suppliers to help de-risk your supply chain and bake in more resiliency.
- Examine “packets of work” and identify opportunities for in-sourcing while preparing your business to handle the increased workload.
- Put a dollar value on risk and make it part of a three-pronged supply chain strategy that balances cost, inventory, and risk.
- Leverage data analytics and visualization technology to identify sudden shifts in customer trends for production guidance.
Turn Data into Profits with the Right Digital Manufacturing Software
Dploy Solutions is a suite of scalable cloud-based digital manufacturing software and IIoT platform solutions designed and priced for small to mid-sized manufacturers and distributors looking to grow their businesses. It brings data together from your top floor to your shop floor, including machine data, and it links your organization’s strategic goals with your operational excellence activities and digital manufacturing technologies. This integration gives you the tools you need to quickly make smart, informed decisions at all levels of the organization, achieve your operational and financial goals faster, and build a sustainable competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Vice President of Technology and Supply Chain at TBM Consulting Group & Dploy Solutions talks about Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain issues & opportunities facing manufacturers & how Dploy Solutions by TBM Consulting Group routinely helps business improve efficiency & increase ROI upwards of 25%. When he appeared on Industry Insights Webinars 2022 Emerging Trends Edition event.