AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Industry Insights Webinars held the 2020 Solution Spotlight Showcase and First Annual Industry Insights IoT Awards, with Host Tiffani Neilson and Guest Co-Host Steve Brumer on Thursday, December 10, 2020, as part of IoT Marketing's monthly Industry Insights Webinars series.
The live event featured thought-provoking conversations on the State of IoT and recognized the top IoT solutions, businesses, and industry leaders for their success in 2020, giving each of the winners the opportunity to say a few words when accepting their award. The special edition closed with forward-looking thoughts, trends, and tips for the year ahead.
"2020 has been a challenging year and IoT Marketing created the Industry Insights IoT Awards to recognize IoT businesses and leaders for their accomplishments in expressing resilience and innovation to push the industry forward," stated Tiffani Neilson, host of the webinar series and Director of Marketing and Sales at IoT Marketing LLC.
"The Industry Insights Webinars series aims to provide business professionals a sense of community within the Internet of Things space."
Key awards and winners featured during the event include:
- Top IoT Solution for Data Security Award (Winner): Ampcus Cyber, accepted by Viral Trivedi
- Green IoT Solution of the Year Award (Winner): Paradise Technologies Limited, accepted by Kerry Babb
- Geo-Location Solution of the Year (Winner): Polte, accepted by Len Schuch
- Top Connected Solution for Health Award (Winner): One Touch TeleHealth, accepted by Carrie Chitsey
- Interoperability Award (Winner): Object Spectrum, accepted by Eric Lenington
- Best Personalized Experience Award (Winner): Disney, accepted by Gregory Toler
- Tech for Good Award (Winner): Indiana Department of Child Services, accepted by Kevin Jones
- Brilliant Mind Award (Winner): David Knight, Terbine
- Smart City Solution of the Year Award (Winner): Klika Tech, accepted by Monolo Morales
- IoT Systems Integrator of the Year Award (Winner): IoTco, accepted by Mo Abuali
- IoT Product of the Year Award (Winner): Shelly 3EM by Allterco Robotics
- IoT Influencer of the Year Award (Winner): Steve Brumer, BH IoT Group
Founder of IoT Marketing, Johannes Beekman, shared, "Facilitating constructive dialogue around new and existing challenges while highlighting marketplace solutions aimed at solving industry pain points is crucial to move the IoT industry forward. For this reason, Industry Insights Webinars is committed to serving audiences with content that helps close the gap between solution providers and those in search of their products and services."
In the absence of trade shows, many players in the IoT ecosystem are struggling with business development for their connected solutions. To serve this need, Industry Insights Webinars has created a virtual community for business professionals and thought leaders to share their knowledge and expertise.
Additionally, IoT Marketing is preparing to launch an exclusive on-demand channel and new Industry Insights Webinars website in early 2021. All webinar replays, including the 2020 Solution Spotlight Showcase and Industry Insight IoT Awards are currently available on IoT Marketing's website.
Watch the Industry Insights IoT Awards replay by visiting, IoTMktg.com/IoT-Marketing-Webinar-Videos.
About IoT Marketing
Based in Austin, Texas, IoT Marketing is a digital agency specializing in launching and fueling the growth of IoT and high-tech companies by planning and executing their go-to-market strategies and product launches. With deep industry knowledge in IoT, high-tech, advertising, and public relations, IoT Marketing provides vital insights into markets and technology applications as a foundation for positioning and branding a company's IoT initiatives. Clients benefit from working with one outsourced firm offering end-to-end communications services, from websites to webinars, to handle all their marketing and PR needs. For more information, please visit IoTMktg.com.
Visit the original article posted on June 2, 2020 on PR Newswire.